Geomegic method does not require any special tools or paper. You can use any pen or paper you have available at home. However, having nice tools and high-quality paper makes the drawing and coloring experience that much more enjoyable. Nice and smooth paper that does not buckle when heavily colored and felt tip pens that just glide evenly and easily. It’s just another level!
- Look for thick paper or thin card stock of 80-120lb text 120-200 gsm (see Paper Weight Guide) – view on Amazon
- For 4″ x 6″ inch index card look for blank cards or use the other side or regular ruled index card – view on Amazon
- Thicker paper/card stock won’t bleed or buckle when heavily colored and your masterpiece will look nice and can be framed and displayed.
- Refer to the Paper Weight Guide to understand paper weight and text vs. cover conversion. The recommended weight and type – 80-120lb text 120-200 gsm – is suitable for most printers, see highlighted. Anything thicker may be too thick for home or office printer. Anything lighter is just a regular printer paper
Black and Coloring pens
- Look for odorless, acid-free pens – view on Amazon
- Colors will look nice, bright, and won’t fade away
- Healthy for you and for the environment
Geomegic Starter Kit
Amazon smile give without trying
Want to do some good while you shop for your everyday items on Amazon? With Amazon Smile, you can support charity easily and automatically.
Go to the Amazon website via smile.amazon.com and then just shop like normal. So long as you’re doing it via that web address, Amazon will donate 0.5% of all eligible purchases. All prices and products are the same as they would be if you bought them without using Smile.
By the way, if you use the Amazon mobile app, follow these simple instructions to enable Amazon Smile on your phone or tablet. That makes it even more automated than the desktop option.
There’s absolutely no downside to this. In fact, there’s nothing but upside. Our advice: Switch to Smile for all your everyday purchases and you’ll be giving every time you shop without even trying.