Geomegic method does not require anything special tools or paper. You can use any pen or paper you have available at home. However, having nice tools and high-quality paper makes the drawing and coloring experience that much more enjoyable. Nice and smooth paper that does not buckle when heavily colored and felt tip pens that just glide evenly and easily. It’s just another level!
- Look for thick paper or thin card stock of 80-100lb (10-12 pt) – view on Amazon
- For 4×6 inch index card look for blank cards or use the other side or regular ruled index card – view on Amazon
- This is a suitable paperweight for any standard ink or laserjet printer
- Such paper won’t bleed or buckle when heavily colored and your masterpiece will look nice and can be framed and displayed.
Black and Coloring pens
- Look for odorless, acid-free pens – view on Amazon
- Colors will look nice, bright, and won’t fade away
- Healthy for you and for the environment